ISPOFLEX 50 FC is a one-component, high-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to sheet iron, aluminum, stainless steel, lead, copper, ceramic, wood etc.
- Permanently flexible
- Fast reaction
- Non-sag consistency – Exceptional thixotropy
- Non-sticky / does not pick up dirt
- No change in volume
- Easy to gun, can be easily smoothed
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low- of SCAQMD rule 1168
- Meets the French VOC requirements for class A+
- Body construction of cars, containers, caravans etc.
- Sealing and bonding of ventilation ducts, gutters and spouts etc.
- Sealing of sheet metal seams
- For vibration reduction in all type of sheet metal assembly works
- Sealing against water, air, gas and dust.