ISPOFLEX 40 FC is a one-component, medium-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to all typical construction materials such as cement based materials, brick, ceramic, glass, wood, galvanized and painted sheet iron and various plastics.
- Possesses permanent elasticity
- No sagging – Thixotropic
- No surface tackiness after full cure. Do not pick up dirt
- No shrinkage
- Can be applied with hand gun and tooled easily
- Conforms to BS 6920 for the metallic water soluble impurities and is suitable for use in drinking water
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low-emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168